Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2008 Chinese New Year Test Kitchen – Melting Moments



Over the weekend, I baked melting moments. Recipe was taken from the Kitchen Capers Forum which was posted by Connie (Thanks, Connie!). The dough was really soft, so when i pressed the fork into the dough as a form of deco, I couldn't lift the fork from the dough! As a result, the resulting cookie looked like sea-shell(??), rather than round, although i rolled into balls....Haha....

I found the cookie very light and buttery, while Hubby found it too powdery. I think Mum will like it as it's buttery. Well, I guess I will not do this for cny unless Mum requests for it.

Calla's notes on the recipe:

  • as the dough was soft, i chilled the dough prior to rolling into balls. Chill again prior to flattening it with a fork.

No comments: