Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Almost Like Famous Amos

The rest of the chocolate chip dough I made the other day were calling me from the fridge....So I think it's time to finish them. This time, I think I hit gold! I made smaller rounds (I think at most $1 coin in diameter - the dough was pretty "hard" after coming out from the fridge and it was easier making them small). The cookies turned out bite-size and were crunchy throughout! Hooray!! But too bad, I had to go out and did not have time to keep them upon cooling. After 4 hours in the open, the cookies went soggy. I put them back in the oven to toast them and they were crunchy again...but a LITTLE too crunchy for my liking. So I learnt that keeping the cookies immediately into air-tight containers when fully cooled is extremely important....

Well, here are some pics...

Don't they look lovely?...Makes me want to reach out for more....

These will definitely be part of my Chinese New Year Bakes – Mum has requested for these....


No comments: